terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The tour is not suitable for children under the age of 6 and children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
2. The tour sticks to a strict timetable and unfortunately can’t accommodate or refund latecomers.
3. The ticket remains the property of the Vintage Tea Tours Limited and must be presented for inspection by the conductor or driver on demand.
4. Cancellation Policy :
Change and Cancellation Policy for up to 4 guests:
€15 pp cancellation up to 48hours and full loss after this time.
Date change can be made free of charge up to 48 hours before the tour after which time it is 15€pp.
Time change on the same day - Free of charge as long as it is confirmed with the team on board and can be accommodated.
Change and Cancellation Policy for 5 or more guests:
20% of the full balance will be charged for cancellation or date change up to 2 weeks before - non refundable after that time.
5. In the event of a tour cancellation, a full refund for tickets purchased, or transfer to an alternative tour, is available. We reserve the right to cancel or suspend services without issuing advanced notice.
6. Discount codes cannot be used on bookings made by any third party bookers or in conjunction with any other offer.
7. If the tour is stopped for some reason after the first half hour, we can offer you a place on another tour, free of charge, subject to availability.
8. Conditions of carriage are subject to the provisions made by the Public Passenger Vehicles Act 1981; full details are available from our office.
9. Vintage Tea Tours Limited takes no responsibility for items left on the bus or for items damaged or lost. Personal items are carried at the owner’s risk.
10. Smoking and Vaping are not permitted on the bus.
11. You must keep the lid on the drinks at all times.
12. Vintage Tea Tours Limited reserves the right to refuse entry to intoxicated persons. In such instances, tickets will not be refunded.
13. Vintage tea Tours Limited will not tolerate abusive or threatening behaviour to any member of staff or other passengers during the tour. Anyone behaving in a disruptive manner will be asked to disembark. In such instances, tickets will not be refunded.
14. Please be aware that we operate on historic vehicles and, as such, whilst we try our upmost to maintain the buses to the highest standards, on occasion the buses may encounter mechanical problems.
15. Vintage Tea Tours Limited is not responsible for any damage caused by the infringement of the rules Vintage Tea Tours Limited Policy. It is not the policy of the Vintage Tea Tours Limited to discriminate in any way against employees or passengers regarding disability, gender, race, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. The bus owned by the company is a 1960's Routemaster. It consists of a drivers’ cab, a lower saloon and an upper saloon and is staffed by one conductor per bus. The bus has a 38 passenger seating capacity with no capacity for standing passengers. Vintage Tea Tours Limited regrets that the bus is not wheelchair accessible. Vintage Tea Tours Limited can reserve seating in advance for the lower saloon for those with mobility concerns. We aim to make our booking process as accessible as possible by providing internet and phone booking facilities.
16. Please note: The total tour time is approximately 75-80min.
17. Post Tour Vintage Tea Tours will contact you through our partner Trip Advisor to request feedback on your experience.
18. Menu items may contain wheat/gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts and soy. Please be aware that we use a common area for the preparation of all food. Due to these circumstances, we are unable to guarantee that any menu item can be completely free of allergens. For a list of allergens please see our FAQs here.